Hello, I'm Krissi and welcome to the Kalm Living website. Here are some questions for you ~
- What would it take to create balance in your life?
- How well do you feel you know yourself?
- Are you living life to the fullest?
- Have you ever heard of food for the 5 senses?
- When was the last time you learnt a new life skill that works to create what you want in life?
In Ayurvedic Medicine, the Science of Life and Longevity from India, food is described as what you take in through your 5 senses. What we feed our mind, emotions, physical body and spiritual garden are crucial, as those aspects will determine what we create in our world. However, sometimes we need to explore our beliefs, thought processes and emotions a little deeper. This self study allows us to get to know ourselves honestly and what we truly want in life, unlocking and trusting that potential power within to create any result in any area of our lives. Honouring yourself, living your truth and giving back are some of the key ways to living a happy and nutritious life on all levels.
My wish is that Kalm Living becomes a source of inspiration and education, assisting you to take action and transform your life in the most productive and positive ways with confidence, courage and compassion. I'm here as your guide to show you how to develop life skills that last, one step at a time.
Contact and service information
with Kristyna Elsley
Phone: +61 (0) 437 135 384
Email: [email protected]
Address: East Brisbane, QLD
- For group class, please see the Weekly Class Time Table
- For private classes, please call to ask questions and book a time
- Available for corporate classes
- Listen to the free guided meditation via this website
- Available for corporate classes and/or 4 week courses
Hours of operation in East Brisbane
- Tuesday 12pm ~ 5pm
- Thursday 10am - 7pm
- Women's Healing Circles
- Inner Stillness Meditation workshops
- Yin Yang Balance Retreat
- Massage workshops
- One~to~one holistic counselling
- Sivananda Vedanta Ashram Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Inner Voyage Holistic Human Development certificate ~ qualified meditation teacher
- Studio Pilates International Level 1 Training
- Power Living Yoga Teacher Training
- Senior First Aid Certificate with St. John’s Ambulance, current CPR
- Certificate in Seated Upper Body Massage
- Certificate in Raynor Massage
- Certificate in Infant Massage Instruction
- Level 3 Certificate in Thai Massage
- Advanced Training in Clinical Ayurveda
- Foundation Training in Clinical Ayurveda
- Diploma of Myotherapy
- Certificate in Professional Remedial Massage
- Certificate in First Degree Reiki
- Certificate in Swedish Massage